Home Fragrance Kit
Our Home Fragrance Kit was designed for the living room, bedroom, and bathroom. Each scent compliments each other and curates an experience for each room.
Indigo ( Bedroom: soothing home fragrance ) - Greet your nose with the redolence of distinctive rosewood and cardamom with a hint of Chinese pepper. As you settle in, you’ll also be welcomed by the exotic oud, rich sandalwood, and smoky vetiver fragrances.
Rose Art Deco ( Bathroom: spa home fragrance ) The rose absolute blend of spicy cumin and vetiver creates a serendipitous atmosphere. The juxtaposition created by mixing sweet, soft, and woodsy tones such as earthy agarwood, balsamic olibanum, and tart citrus notes fill the space without overpowering it.
Sunday ( Living room: warm home fragrance ) - inspired by the santaleum genus of plants, this candle has base notes of smoky sandalwood and cedar. It has a distinct leathery scent with subtle floral and herbal element to balance out all the woody notes. while the mango contributes a light and sweet fragrance It's a unique scent that is smoky, earthy, luxurious and well balanced.
Ingredients: 100% natural coconut wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wicks.
Size: 14 oz.
Burn time: approx. 50 hours
Vessel dimensions: inside: 2 3/8"x outside: 3.376" x Height : 4"
Handmade in Los Angeles, CA
Each Cölle candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and reset, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Coconut wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!