DIY Fruit Loops Kit
Details + Inspiration
Everyone remembers that one scene from the animated film Ratatouille in which food critic Anton Ego takes a single bite of Remy’s take on the eponymous classic French dish and is suddenly transported to his childhood, when his loving mother would lift his mood by serving him a bowl of ratatouille.
Reflecting on our own personal Ratatouille moments we are proud to introduce our newly design DIY Cereal bowl candle with branded box and matching scented paint can candle.The overall aesthetic of our cereal box design is simple and minimalistic, only using the colors black and white. This candle is meant to evoke the childhood memories of sitting in front of the TV in pajamas watching your favorite cartoon and eating your favorite cereal.
Ingredients: 100% natural coconut wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wicks.
Size: 6 oz. (Cereal Bowl)
Burn time: approx. 72 hours
Vessel dimensions: 6x6x6
Size: 14 oz.
Burn time: approx. 50 hours
Vessel dimensions: inside: 2 3/8"x outside: 3.376" x Height : 4"
Handmade in Los Angeles, CA
Content + Care
- 1 Coconut Wax scented Cereal Bowl candle
- 1 matching paint can scented candle
- 1 Branded Cölle Cereal Box
- Approx. 30 cereal (wax) pieces
Each Cölle candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and reset, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Coconut wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!
ALL WORK SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE ARTIST IMPRESSIONS AND DO NOT REPRESENT ANY COMPANY OR INTENTIONALLY MEAN TO INFRINGE ON ANY TRADEMARK